The purpose of this scholarship is to provide support to Registered Nurses entering the Nurse Continence Advisor Distance Education Program at McMaster University.
One $1000 CND scholarship will be awarded for studies each year.
- Be registered to practice nursing in a Canadian province.
- Have gained acceptance to the Nurse Continence Education program at McMaster University.
- Exhibit interest in, and potential for, a career in continence promotion in Canada.
- Be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant at the time of taking up the award.
- Submit an up-to-date resume with 2 letters of support.
- Outline reasons for wanting to become a Continence Advisor and a plan for how the role will be implemented in the community.
Deadline to apply: September 30th each year.
The scholarship is administered by the CNCA and further information regarding criteria can be obtained through the CNCA.
Please send all applications or inquiries to:
Dr. Jennifer Skelly
c/o Continence Program
St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton, King Campus
2757 King Street East
Hamilton, Ontario L8G 5E4